The Creative Curriculum at SandCastle Private School
The Creative Curriculum is considered the best in early childhood educational settings. Written by leading educators, Diane Trister Dodge and Laura J. Colker, The Creative Curriculum promotes the highest level teaching theory for developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) in an early childhood setting.
At SandCastle Private School, an award winning Frisco preschool, our goal is to inspire young children to confidently explore, create and become involved in the learning process through their five senses. This can only happen with an indoor and outdoor learning environment that supports rich materials, varied learning opportunities, and FUN!
As educators, we are proud to be able to offer a daily learning experience that integrates the following interest areas:
- Foreign language studies
- Hands-on Science and nature studies
- Creative Art Expression
- Mathematical Skill Building
- Emerging Literacy
Services and Amenities of SandCastle Private School:
- Educational Childcare services for children infants – 12 years of age, including Private Kindergarten
- Full time programs to meet the needs of Frisco families
- Transportation to select Frisco Elementary Schools
- Lower teacher/student ratios
- Foreign Language Studies (Spanish and French)
- The Creative Curriculum taught by trained faculty
- Portfolio-based record of each child’s progress
- Home-cooked lunch and daily snacks provided
- School hours from 6:30 a.m. – 6:15 p.m., curriculum schedule begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Part-Time schedules available
- Well equipped center-based classrooms that inspire exploration